Punxsutawney Phil did not see his shadwo this year, meaning spring is predicted to come early! That is great news for everyone in the Warsaw, In & Syracuse, IN areas! It’s been one of the worst winters in recent memory simply because we haven’t had much snow at all.
If you want to augment, update, or totally renovate your landscaping or outdoor living space this year, now is the time to start the planning process so that you can enjoy your beautiful Warsaw, In weekends.
Top 5 Planning Tips for Your Warsaw, IN Landscaping Project
- Develop a clear vision of your project goals: Before you get started, it’s important to consider how you will use the space. Why do want to do this project? Is there a problem? How do you want to entertain your Warsaw, IN guests?
- Determine your budget: For any project, it’s important to do some homework to discover how much a landscape project will cost based on your scope of work or what you want to achieve. The best place to start is with friends and family who have had a project installed recently by a reputable contractor. If you still aren’t sure, you can visit our website to learn more. During the Initial Consultation, our sales staff will also help provide you with Budget Figures for your project.
- Prioritize: In order to stay within budget, decide which items or areas are most important to you and your family and the goals of the landscaping project.
- Research Contractors: Spend time online, asking friends & family, and others in your neighborhood who they recommend for installing a project. Don’t always make your decision based on price! Sometimes you may think you’re getting a great deal and you aren’t. Pick a contractor who has been in business more than a couple years with a portfolio of projects similar to yours. Ask for referrals if they don’t already provide some. Do they answer the phone? Are they on time for their appointment? These are very important things to consider when choosing a contractor.
- Get inspired: Go online to Pinterest and check out our Boards for inspiration. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook to see updated project pictures.