It’s April in Warsaw, IN & Syracuse, IN and it’s time to think about your lawn fertilization needs. Is your lawn full of weeds and crabgrass? Is your grass just not as green as you would like it to be? We can help.
Here are some facts about lawns that people find interesting:
- Lawns trap more than 12 million tons of dust and dirt annually.
- Turfgrass, like that found in your Warsaw & Syracuse lawns, is much cooler than asphalt or concrete and acts as an air conditioner for surrounding areas. Your Warsaw lawn could be 22 degrees cooler that your driveway.
- Healthy grass has many miles of roots that hold your soil and filter rain water.
- A 50×50 ft. lawn in Warsaw, IN or Syracuse, IN releases enough oxygen for a family of four, while absorbing carbon dioxide and other nitrates.
- People in Warsaw, IN find stress relief and healing when interacting with nature or even just viewing nature on a computer screen.